Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Elsie!





A very happy first birthday to my sweet baby girl! She is such a happy baby, a great sister and the fastest crawler this side of the Mississippi! I went into her room this morning at the very moment I heard her first peep. She was so groggy but still smiling, and when I asked her 'how big is Elsie?' she threw her hands over her head with so much enthusiasm I couldn't help but laugh. She has the most wonderful disposition and I cannot wait for this next year with her, it is going to be so much fun.
PS. She did not like the Halloween makeup and costume as much as her sister did! In the end I was able to apply her nose and whiskers, but not without a few tears.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Happy First Birthday Elsie!!!

Love Grandma XOXOXO

Kate said...

I love the picture at the top of Elsie with her pink bow!! Just a doll baby!!!!!

Grammy said...

These pictures are wonderful!!! Love the costumes...