Thursday, December 16, 2010

No walking yet...


Elsie is sure taking her sweet old time when it comes to walking. I have been thinking that she would be eager to walk, just for the simple fun of keeping up with her big sister. I guess it isn't motivation enough for her though. She continues to zip around the house using her stroller, in fact she is getting really fast! I was beginning to think that she is using this stroller as a 'crutch' so I put in an out the way place for a few days. Low and behold - she was walking the length of the family room last night! She is still working on her balance a bit and she looks a bit like a drunken sailor, but she is making me very proud!

3 comments:

The Wickershams said...

YAY!

Kate said...

Aww, that's great!

Grandma said...

Watch out Anna, your life is about to change with your sister up and about!!!